There is a strong emphasis on the use of organic products these days. We can buy organic foods in the grocery store, as well as organic skin products and even organic clothing. By using organic products, we’re reducing our contact with pesticides and other chemicals that may be harmful to humans. We’re also reducing our carbon footprint, which is an environmentally responsible way to make the world a better, safer and healthier place.
At C.E.K, we know how important it is to our customers to have the option of organic pest control options, which is why we offer our C.E.K. Organic Pest Control program. This program is a natural solution to help you get rid of unwanted pests and the diseases that they may introduce into your home and to your family.
Here are just a few of the benefits of an organic pest control program :
- An organic pest control program utilizes natural pesticides to get rid of pests. This includes materials that are derived from organic sources, like oils gathered from plants.
- Organic treatments mean that you don’t need to worry about your children or your pets spending time in your home after a treatment; the treatments are safe for their health.
- Our organic treatments are eco-friendly compounds that are biodegradable and won’t build up in the environment.
- Our organic treatments will get rid of many different pests, including ants, cockroaches, ticks, rodents, moths and beetles.
- Our organic treatments work in conjunction with our Integrated Pest Management (IPM) procedures, where we use exclusion techniques and environmental modifications to assist with the pest management control methods and effectively get rid of pest problems.