Application Rate For Actellic 50EC Fogging/ULV Aerosol Spray
• Controls adult aedes Spp mosquitoes.
• High intrinsic activity.
• Effective against other mosquitoes strain.
• Control malathion resistant mosquitoes.
• Low environmental impact.
• Easy to use.
• Has both adulticidal and larvicidal properties.
|Method||Dilution||Mixing rate/ application rate||Diluent||g a.i. per area|
|Thermal Fogging||1:25||200ml to 5 litres/5 litres mixture per hectare||Diesel Kerosene||100g a.i./ha|
|ULV Aerosol Spray||1:19||200ml to 4 litres/4 litres per 0.5 hectare or 0.8 ml per m2||Diesel Kerosene Water||100g a.i./ha|
• Controls larvae in both polluted and clean water.
• Works very well in water with the presence of decaying organic matter.
• Controls both larvae and pupae.
• Superior larvicide compared to other organa-phosphorus insecticides.
Recommended Rates:- volume 100/ha Shallow water- 1ml/itre of water (50g a.i./ha) Deep water- 10 ml/litre of water (500g a.i./ha)