Strong Repellant Killing Action
- D-Fence is a potent pyrethroid termiticide that kills termites through direct contact and ingestion.
- Treated soil serves as a barrier that prevents penetration of termites
- D-Fence is highly potent, you only need a little amount of concentrate to cover a big soil area.
- 1 liter of D-Fence will give a total of 50 m2
|D-Fence||Water in Liter (L)||SQM Coverage||Linear Meter|
- D-Fence’s long residual effect protects your home or building from termite attack for a long period of time.
Green Band and Less Hazardous
- D-Fence is a green label termiticide which belongs to the least toxic category among pesticides yet it is effective in killing termites, thus protecting your structures.
- D-Fence is in ordorless Suspension Concentrate (SC) water-based formulation, making it convenient to use.
|I. Brand Name||D-Fence|
|II. Techno – Commercial Details|
|Formulation||Suspension Concentrate (SC) – water based|
|Mode of Action||Contact & Stomach|
|Chemical Group||Synthetic Pyrethoid|
|Toxicity Classification||Category IV, Green Band, (Least Toxic)|
|Dilution Rate||1 liter D-Fence : 250 liter water (for pre- and post-construction)|
|Application Rate||5 liters solution / 1 sqm for pre-construction|
|5 liters solution / linear meter for post-construction|
|Method of Application||Apply D-Fence solution as coarse spray to soil that low moisture content, and refer to DIRECTIONS FOR USE (as shown in Label) for details|
|Packaging||500 ml coex plastic bottle|
|1 liter coex plastic bottle|
|Standard Keeping Unit||1 carton x 24 500 ml coex bottle|
|1 carton x 12 1 liter coex bottle|
III. Features, Advantages and Benefits
|Alphacypermethrin as the active ingredient||Controls termites by contact, stomach & vapor actions||Provides effective solution to protecting structures from termites|
|Category IV, Green Band, Less hazardous to human and environment||Long lasting protection|
|Provides an effective termite barrier for 3-5 years|
|Water based suspension concentrate||Odorless||More convenient to use|
|Binds strongly with soil||More persistent in treated soil||Less hazardous; does not contaminate ground water|
|Prevents leaching to ground water|
|Higher dilution rate||Wider area coverage||Low application cost|
|Non-systemic||Not absorbed by plants||No risk of having residues in plants|
|Suitable for indoor application (pressurized soil injection)|